This 3 hour play therapy distance training video presentation workshop covers the history, the foundations of play therapy including a variety of theoretical orientations and approaches to play therapy. Participants will receive a thorough overview of what is needed to begin the journey of becoming a play therapist!
- Participants will develop an understanding of the nature of play therapy and its benefits focusing on child clients.
- Child Centered Play Therapy will be explained, explored and demonstrated as a foundation.
- Directive and Prescriptive approaches to Play Therapy will be explained, explored and demonstrated.
- Participants will receive a broad and rich exposure to the history, applications and effects of play therapy with child clients.
- Participants will receive 20 play therapy skills they can begin using with child clients right away.
Lynn Louise Wonders is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor, Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor, early childhood specialist and parenting coach.
She is the founder and director of Wonders Counseling Services, LLC, an APT-Approved Provider for play therapy continuing education offering clinical services, play therapy supervision and training as well as professional mentoring for therapists developing a career in play therapy.
Lynn is certified by Jack Canfield as a coach and trainer, offering seminars, small and large workshops and mastermind programs for therapists and other helping professionals online and in person world-wide.
Lynn leads a large community of play therapists from around the world on Facebook and has assisted well over 1,000 therapists in working toward RPT status and building thriving play therapy private practices.