- 1 Quiz
- 1 Multimedia
- 4 Texts
- 5 PDFs
- 1 Audio
- 1 Download
- 2.0 hrs
This one hour recorded workshop provides a brief but impactful overview of what you need to know to be prepared for appearing in court and testifying as a play therapist.
Participants will receive overview of how to be prepared for court testimony by the following:
- Properly respond to a subpoena
- Prepare your Play Therapy General File (definition, research)
- Prepare your CV to be established as a play therapy expert
- Prepare a Play Therapy Summary of Treatment
- Dress, Arrive Early, Focus, Proper Speech & Posture
- Prepare to be qualified as an expert with a special focus in play therapy
- How to handle questions on Direct and Cross Examination
Lynn Louise Wonders is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor, Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor, early childhood specialist and parenting coach.
She is the founder and director of Wonders Counseling Services, LLC, an APT-Approved Provider for play therapy continuing education offering clinical services, play therapy supervision and training as well as professional mentoring for therapists developing a career in play therapy.
Lynn is certified by Jack Canfield as a coach and trainer, offering seminars, small and large workshops and mastermind programs for therapists and other helping professionals online and in person world-wide.
Lynn leads a large community of play therapists from around the world on Facebook and has assisted well over 1,000 therapists in working toward RPT status and building thriving play therapy private practices.
Lynn has partnered with Jennifer Taylor Play Therapy Services for the delivery and management of this course.