This webinar hosted by Lynn Louise Wonders, LPC, RPT-S, CPCS and presented by Dr. Rosalind Heiko will explore the therapeutic engagement of projective drawing activities with children and teens in play therapy sessions with such tools as:
- Kinetic Family Drawing (KFD)
- Kinetic House Tree Person (K-H-T-P)
- Rosebush Visualization Activity.
We will use case material in our discussion of the practical application of these techniques for projective assessment for individual and groups of children and teens within the context of play therapy and in various settings; as well as begin to understand how to use these activities within the context of projective drawing processes to aid in the course of play therapy treatment planning.
- Participants will gain an understanding of the general history of projective drawing techniques in context of their use in play therapy.
- Participants will be able to identify four (4) different projective drawing techniques for use in play therapy assessment with children and teens.
- Participants will be able to learn the practical application of four (4) projective drawing techniques in play therapy with children and teens.
- Participants will be able to identify which drawing techniques out of four (4) presented is best used with which particular clients in play therapy.
Lynn Louise Wonders is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor, Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor, early childhood specialist and parenting coach.
She is the founder and director of Wonders Counseling Services, LLC, an APT-Approved Provider for play therapy continuing education offering clinical services, play therapy supervision and training as well as professional mentoring for therapists developing a career in play therapy.
Lynn is certified by Jack Canfield as a coach and trainer, offering seminars, small and large workshops and mastermind programs for therapists and other helping professionals online and in person world-wide.
Lynn leads a large community of play therapists from around the world on Facebook and has assisted well over 1,000 therapists in working toward RPT status and building thriving play therapy private practices.
Lynn has partnered with Jennifer Taylor Play Therapy Services for the delivery and management of this course.