This webinar will focus on introducing participants to AutPlay Therapy. The neurodiversity paradigm and play therapy integration will be explained along with the theoretical underpinnings and research related to the AutPlay framework. An overview of the processes, purpose, and implementation of AutPlay framework will be covered. Case examples will also be presented.
*If you are counting this training toward the 150 hours to become an RPT or RPT-S, the 4 hours can be
calculated as any combination of 4 toward special topics, 4 toward Cultural and Social Diversity,
and 4 toward applicants’ choice.
1) Define the neurodiversity paradigm and its integration within play therapy work.
2) Identify the play therapy theory and neurodiversity underpinnings in AutPlay.
3) Explain how neurodiversity affirming work can look in play therapy.
4) Explain parent and family involvement in AutPlay.
This course is the first step towards becoming an AutPlay Therapy provider.
There are three components necessary to complete the AutPlay Certification Program and become a
Certified AutPlay Therapy Provider:
1) Watch the recorded webinar Introduction to AutPlay Therapy (THIS COURSE!) 4 hours.
2) Complete the home study AutPlay® Therapy Intensive Training (20 CE Hrs). As part of this course, you will complete the PDF training guide (12 Hrs) and 3) read the book Grant, R. J. (2023). The AutPlay therapy handbook: Integrative family play therapy with neurodivergent children, Routledge Publishing. The book can be purchased on Amazon and other online retailers. (8 hrs). The information in this book is part of the quiz and materials
About this training:
This training is a 4-hour recorded webinar focused on providing basic information and an introduction to the AutPlay Therapy framework.
A PowerPoint is provided to follow along with the recorded webinar.
It’s expected that you will complete (watch) the whole webinar and not skip over any parts of
this training. There is a post exam at the end of the webinar.
The Autplay Therapy Clinic – Robert Jason Gran Ed.D is solely responsible for the creation, content, and continuing education hours of each home study training. The AutPlay TherapyClinic – Robert Jason Grant Ed.D utilizes Jen Taylor Play Therapy as a hosting site for home study and online trainings. Any technical issue such as not being able to login to a training should be
directed to Jen Taylor Play Therapy firstname.lastname@example.org. All governance issues
related to any training should be directed to The AutPlay Therapy Clinic – Robert Jason GrantEd.D. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Continuing Education for Mental Health Professionals:
This training is approved for 4 non-contact CE Hrs for the below continuing education bodies.
Upon completion of the training materials, training evaluation, and post exam (with a score of 70% or higher), the training certificate of completion will be issued to the participant.
- Robert Jason Grant Ed.D APT Approved Provider #12-318 for continuing education.
*If you are counting this training toward the 150 hours to become an RPT or RPT-S, the 4 hours can be calculated as any combination of 4 toward special topics, 4 toward Cultural and Social Diversity,and 4 toward applicants’ choice.
- Robert Jason Grant Ed.D Certified Training Partner for IBCCES (International Board for Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards) #CE159432.
- AutPlay Therapy Clinic has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6595. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.
AutPlay Therapy Clinic is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Welcome to the Course
If Interested in Becoming an AutPlay Therapy Provider, read this...
Introduction to AutPlay® Therapy
Introduction to AutPlay Therapy Video 1
Introduction to AutPlay Therapy Video 2
Introduction to AutPlay Therapy Video 3
Course Evaluation (Required)
About this course
- 9 lessons
- 4 hours of video content
AutPlay Therapy Training
Such a great training! I have been looking at doing the AutPlay Certification for around 2 years. I wish I didn't wait so long to do it. Robert Jason Grant i...Read More
Such a great training! I have been looking at doing the AutPlay Certification for around 2 years. I wish I didn't wait so long to do it. Robert Jason Grant is a wonderful trainer with a wealth of knowledge. If you have been thinking of doing this training, don't wait!Read Less
have a great overview of aut play now
have a great overview of aut play nowRead Less
I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Grant's AutPlay course. The video examples were insightful. I am excited to incorporate AutPlay therapy into my practice.
I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Grant's AutPlay course. The video examples were insightful. I am excited to incorporate AutPlay therapy into my practice.Read Less
All play therapist should include this training in their provider tool box. It was greatly assist them in providing care to not only the client, but the fami...Read More
All play therapist should include this training in their provider tool box. It was greatly assist them in providing care to not only the client, but the family as well!Read Less